Sail is a new free CLI utility for creating and managing WordPress applications in the DigitalOcean cloud.
This tool is designed for developers and allows you to:
- Quickly launch WordPress applications under your DigitalOcean account
- Deploy (and rollback) changes from your local copy of the project to the live site
- Create and roll back full backups of all files and project databases
- Manage domains, request and install free SSL certificates
- View server logs, work with SSH and WP-CLI, and much more
- The source code of the project is distributed free of charge, under the open license GPLv3. Works on Linux, MacOS, and Windows operating systems (via WSL).
Also see: How to add Sender header to wp_mail ()
You can install Sail through the Homebrew package manager or PyPI.