Want to add WordPress likes to articles to keep your visitors? Let’s look at simple and working solutions.
Why do you need likes on the site?
This action we meet in social networks. By “liking”, the reader evaluates the publication.
The more positive reviews about the material, the more it will interest other blog users. If the post is liked, its author will be motivated to create other useful content. It is also useful for SEO promotion.
Let’s figure out how to organize likes on WordPress.
This is a free WP module that easily adds a Like button in the body of a post, page, or comment section.
Once installed and activated, open the WP ULike > Settings admin section.
On the left, go to the Content Types tab and in the Post Types Filter option, select the types of VI records on which you want to display the rating block.
The Button Position option is used to select the location of the button. Options available:
- Top of Content – the beginning of the content;
- Bottom of Content – end;
- Top and Bottom – both.
This is a premium content highlighting plugin. One of its features is the ability to add beautifully Like buttons.
- Open the post/page for editing (or create a new one).
- Place the cursor where you want to display the block.
- On the editor toolbar, click the Expert Review button and select Add Likes.
- Specify the block style, button text, and select elements to display.
- Save your changes.